1. We do not share your personal information with any other organisations or individuals.
We keep all information you provide to us, no matter how or why you provide it (ex., ordering our products, etc.) completely confidential, and use it only for the purpose that you intended.
Only those employees with relevant business duties (ex., support staff) may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are subject to dismissal for any privacy violation.
- We never provide any information about our website subscribers or our customers to any third party, except of course in the unusual event we should be required to do so by law.
- We do not collect or combine any information that you provide to us with any other demographic information from any other sources. We do not use third party tracking services.
In other words… your visit is entirely private and anonymous.
2. How long do we keep your data?
Unless there is a specific legal requirement to keep the information, we will retain your data for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data has been collected or for which it is to be further processed.
3. How can you find what personal information we hold about you?
If you want to know what personal information we hold about you, please write to our Customer Services department (using the contact us form). We will reply with the address you should write to, and enclose detailed instructions about administration fees. You will have to include all relevant details to help us find the information you require.
4. How you can amend your personal information?
You can at any time ask us to amend your personal information if this is incorrect, by contacting Customer Services (using the contact us form) on our website.
5. How do we protect your personal information?
We will protect your personal data by all appropriate security measures including the use of secure servers and encryption.
6. Third Party Websites & Links